sexta-feira, 19 de junho de 2015

Almost There Gradient

Boa tarde galerinha!
Good afternoon people!

Hoje tem gradiente "quase lá"... Quase lá porque a transição de cores ainda não está sutil como eu quero, mas com o tutorial da Narmai (mais conhecida como Piggie Luv) eu consegui nelhorar um pouco.
There's "almost there" gradient... Almost there because the transition from one color to the other is not as smooth as I want, but with Narmai's (aka Piggie Luv) tutorial I've gotten better.

Bestival Blue - Rimmel London
Blue Bubble Di Blue - Essence




Simplesmente amei essa mani. A carimbada deu o toque final. Prometo que quando melhorar mais eu tiro foto do gradiente puro para vocês verem.
I simply love this mani. The stamping was the perfect final touch. I promise when I get better at it I'll show you pictures of the gradient before stamping.

Beijooooooooooo
Kissssssssssssssss