sexta-feira, 13 de junho de 2014

I Love Roses

Bom dia minhas flores!
Good morning my flowers!

Hoje eu estou muito feliz, pois além dos dias lindos que têm feito lá fora (enquanto estou aqui trancada no escritório), pela primeira vez consegui fazer rosas que gostei de verdade. Dias ensolarados e rosas me fazem sorrir! :-D
Today I'm very happy, because besides the pretty days we have been having outside (while I'm here stuck in the office), for the first time I really like the result of my roses. Sunny days and roses make me smile! :-D



Fiz essa mani no dia seguinte à catástrofe do rosa com triângulo lilás. Aproveitei as mesmas cores, pois elas se complementam perfeitamente. Comecei com duas camadas do Lychee da Barry M que já mostrei aqui e aqui. Como vocês já sabem bem, só uso esmaltes nude, branco e pastel sobre base fosca. ;-)
I did this mani the day after the catastrophe of the pink with lilac triangles. I took the same colours, because they complement each other perfectly. Started off with two coats of Lychee by Barry M I have used here and here. As you know, I only use nudes, whites and pastel over a matte base coat. ;-)


Para fazer as rosas usei esse tutorial aqui da The Nail Art Story, umas das maiores contas de divulgação de nail art no Instagram. A administradora da conta é mais uma artista super talentosa, lógico né? O rosa usado foi o Ultimate Pink da Essence e o lilás foi o Lavande Esquisse da Bourjois. Para as folhas usei o Jade Is The New Black da OPI. Misturei-os com o Francesinha da Ellen Gold para descer um tom.
To make the roses I used this tutorial here by The Nail Art Story, one of the biggest nail art featuring accounts on Instagram. The account's owner is another super talented artist, of course right?! The pink I used was Ultimate Pink by Essence and the lilac was Lavande Esquisse by Bourjois. For the leaves I used Jade Is The New Black by OPI. I mixed them with Francesinha by Ellen Gold to go down a shade.


Como não quis rosas em todas as unhas, simplesmente coloquei um bling pequenininho do polegar, dedo médio e mindinho. Simplesmente amei de paixão essa mani. Fiquei muito feliz com o resultado das rosas, ainda não estão perfeitas como eu quero, mas achei-as lindas! O que vocês acham?
Since I didn't want roses on all nails, I simply put a small bling on the thumb, middle finger and pinky. I really love this mani. I was very happy with the result, even if they're not as perfect as I want them to be, I think they're pretty! What do you think?


Super beijo e até semana que vem! :*
Big kiss and see you next week! :*