segunda-feira, 5 de maio de 2014

Spring Flowers Tutorial

Boa tarde gatonas!
Good afternoon sweeties!

Mais um tutorial pra vocês. Mostrei essa mani aqui na semana passada e, apesar de não terem sido as flores mais bonitas, gostei bastante do resultado.
I have another tutorial for you guys. I showed this mani here last week and, even if the flowers are not the prettiest ones, I like the result.


 Comecem com duas camadas do nude de sua preferência. Eu usei o Lychee da Barry M. Em seguida fiz a primeira pétala quase no formato de uma gota, usando um pincel médio e o Live, Love Carnaval da O.P.I.
Start with two coats of your favourite nude polish. I used Lychee by Barry M. Then I made the first petal almost like a drop shape, using a medium brush and Live, Love, Carnaval by O.P.I.


Fiz a segunda pétala formando um coraçãozinho.
I made the second petal as a heart.


E a terceira.
And the third.


E a última.
And the fourth. 
 

Repeti o processo para fazer a segunda flor na base da unha, mas com apenas 3 pétalas.
I repeated the process to make the second flower on the base of the nail, but only with 3 petals. 
 

Adicionei a primeira flor roxa usando o Lilac Plum da H&M.
I added the first purple flower using Lilac Plum by H&M.


E a segunda flor.
And the second flower.


Fiz três pontinhos dentro de cada flor, usando tinta acrílica preta.
I made three dots inside each flower using black acrylic paint.


E contornei as flores, também com tinta.
And outlined the flowers, also with acrylic paint.


Depois fiz bolinhas aleatórias com os esmaltes coral e roxo. Top coatiei tudo e pronto.
Then I made random dots using the coral and purple polishes. Top coated everything and voilà.


Não esqueçam de usar a hashtag #lookgionails se vocês usarem o tutorial. Compartilharei as manis de vocês no meu Instagram (me sigam ---> @Gio_Nails) e na minha fan page do Facebook (curtam lá também ---> Gio_Nails). 
Don't forget to use the hashtag #lookgionails if you use the tutorial. I'll share your pictures on my IG (follow me there ---> @Gio_Nails) and on my Facebook page (like it there as well ---> Gio_Nails).


Super beijo e até amanhã.
Big kiss and see you tomorrow.