terça-feira, 5 de novembro de 2013

Rosa Maravilhosa

Bom dia maravilindas!
Good morning sweeties!

Tudo lindo com vocês? Comigo sim, graças à Deus.
Hoje venho mostrar uma mani que me deixou apaixonadíssima. Ficou tão linda que fiquei com pena de tirar.
All pretty with you? It is with me, thanks God.
Today I come show you a mani I completely fell in love with. It turned out so pretty I didn't want to take it off.



Esse glitter lindo do indicador é o Dangerous Wish da nova coleção de Halloween da Bourjois. Apesar de ser glitter, ele é muito fácil de esmaltar. Não precisei pescar os glitters e foi super fácil de limpar. Muito amor!
This gorgeous glitter from the index is Dangerous Wish from the new Halloween collection by Bourjois. It’s pretty easy to pose even being a glitter. I didn't have to “fish” for the glitters and it was also easy to clean. Really gorgeous! 


No anelar, no dedo médio e no polegar usei o Blanc da Essie, sempre por cima de uma base fosca para não manchar. Completei colocando um stud quadrado grande no anelar e no polegar.
On the ring finger, middle finger and thumb I used Blanc by Essie, always over a matte base so it doesn't stain. Then I added a big square stud on the ring finger and on the thumb.


No mindinho usei o absurdamente lindo liquid sand Magazine Cover Mouse da coleção Couture de Minnie da O.P.I. Não se preocupem que ele brilhará sozinho por aqui! ;-)
On the pinky I used the ridiculously gorgeous Magazine Cover Mouse from the collection Couture de Minnie by O.P.I. Don’t worry guys because it’s going  to shine by itself here as well! ;-)


A rosa foi feita com tinta acrílica usando um pincel n°0 e esse tutorial da Stylish_Mom, mais uma artista mega talentosa que sigo lá no Instagram. Depois de desenhada, preenchi com o Magazine Cover Mouse. Amei demais da conta essa mani. E vocês, gostaram?
The rose was made with acrylic paint using a detail brush and this tutorial by Stylish_Mom, another mega talented artist I follow on Instagram. After drawn, I filled it with Magazine Cover Mouse. I absolutely loved this mani. And you, did you like it?

Super beijo e até o próximo post.

Big kiss and see you on the next post.